BIM!

Love, Peace, and Harmony...with peanut butter M&M's on the side! Thats what im about...learn more by reading on. o.0

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

•o6.o1.o6•

So I am sitting here and was thinking about what to blog about. Well type my mind... and heres what it reads:
Okay so it happend. I found him. The one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Only seventeen? Does it matter? I know what I feel and how I feel about him. How can you argue when you have two people that share a connection like this where one loves the other unconditionaly.
**
"Missing you already and you just left..."

Anyway...about my baby.
We first hooked up the first of June. It was actually kind of funny how it happened. At the time we were both working at Sears. I had always had a little crush on him..but he didn't know that, neither was I planning on telling him because I didn't really see us going anywhere. Nevertheless, here we are 4 months 2 weeks 5 days later together and in love.
**
"I love you more everyday..."
He never fails to make me smile and always can make me laugh. There's hardly ever a dull moment when we're together. You'd think if you spent enough time with a person, it would get old. Not in this case, I can never get enough. Of course, he has his moments and I have mine. There will be ups and downs like any other relationship. Its all apart of the journey and I'm willing to take it as long as its with him.
***
If you trust anybody, trust me. Don't be afraid to lean on me, I will be there for you. Let me be your wing.
I pray for you as I do for us and what we have. They may not believe you're the right one for me, you may not believe it either. What really matters is that I believe it, and it will pull through if you're willing to ride with me.
I love you Jonathan Matthew Mavity..always will.
edit//

On a lighter note, internship is going pretty well. School work..........not so much. Check out the blogs I have on the News Herald site!


"Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy."
- Bill Blackman


1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    baby you are so sweet i love you but one thing i do belive that we can make this work i do belive that you are the one for me i love you to Ley-Ra Shawn Christian so much you just dont know baby you are my sunshine after the rain. i all i want and i got and i am so happy to be with you wow i am so proud to write this to you it feel so good to say what i think about us about you you are so beautiful i am so lucky that your my gurl i love you baby and always will for the rest of my life i love you baby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home