BIM!

Love, Peace, and Harmony...with peanut butter M&M's on the side! Thats what im about...learn more by reading on. o.0

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Insomnia with hours 'til I lose my wisdom

4 hours to be exact
Sometimes you just can't take your eyes off of the television...

"Spare the rod, spoil the child" Yea...the phrase can relate to a lot of different issues, but the main idea is to let the fault deal itself out. It's not good to try to patch it up because it's only going to come back later. Meaning the problems were resolved only temporarily which can be dangerous if they should ever get worse in the future. They cover up pot holes knowing that they will be there again when the rain comes, the rain will come and the holes will be bigger than ever. Why don't they go ahead and mend the road? Love somebody? Fix the troubles from the start. Pretending will only lead to built up frustration.

...a lot of thoughts running through my head. All different, some just random. You can really think about a lot whenever you're up in the middle of the night and the world's asleep. Things I wish I could go back to and things to anticipate. Hmm..
Some think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.
-Sylvia Robinson

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can relate in many ways being that I am always up late at nite thinking myself,but hopefully ur problems will be fully resolved within due time just gotta b patient <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home