BIM!

Love, Peace, and Harmony...with peanut butter M&M's on the side! Thats what im about...learn more by reading on. o.0

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

...and the beat goes on

Alright soooooooo... I have a song running through my head.
"Remember the name"

This is ten percent luck,
twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure,
fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to
remember the name!


Dont ask why. I've just been thinking that a lot of my life revolves around school and work. I have a little bit of free but that's only when I
1. have no school
2. am off from work
3. am getting off from work. or
4. am getting off from school. lol but newayz.

October is so jampacked mann... i barely have room to breath.
The first week i was only at work and school for one day then went down to Orlando to a conference which had me gone for 3 days. The fair happened. I went ...i had fun =]
Hopefully i have the time to do some catching up for sure. Then i gotta work on stuff for internship! Its gonna be hard. so lets see if i can do it =P lol Lets hope people are willing to talk to me about the whole classroom weblogs and uniforms. If not then i may just go ahead and talk to them about uniforms. Its hard to ask just about the whole classroom blog discussion because it could branch off to other things. How many people have a myspace? Everybody and their mothers. O btw...i found that you couldn't access blogger at school unless you have a direct link to somebody's page cuz i went to mine. =]

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is just a test. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger a said…

    that 1st pic doesnt even look like me!!!!

    but i used to be able to access my blog from school and then last year they did all that blocking stuff and i couldnt access it anymore...i'll have to try again!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home